MFF Action engages in lobbying, endorses candidates, and organizes the community as we seek to end pre-trial detention and stop the harms of the immigration system in Minnesota.
MFF Action envisions a world where freedom is the standard for all people and where the Minnesota Freedom Fund, which pays cash bails and immigration bonds for people who cannot otherwise afford to, is no longer needed to mitigate the harms of unjust and oppressive systems.
- To create Systemic Change in Minnesota’s Criminal Legal System and in the Federal Immigration System
- Elect Supportive Leaders at the City, County, State and Federal Levels
- Educate and Organize the Community
- Accountability to Community.
- Abolishing Systems Intended to Harm.
- Intersectional Racial Equity.